This week has flown by! I returned to work on Monday, which was nice. I had a few weeks off from school this summer (less than 3 total!) and to be honest, I was a little bored by the end of it. I was glad to go back and see all my teacher friends and get started with trainings and meetings. Also, it's nice to be occupied during the day...I am spending a lot less money! (Smile, Paul....this is a good thing!!)
Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks along with Audrey. I am still having regular Braxton Hicks contractions every day but not too many of the actually painful ones. Paul has been giving me backrubs a few times a week which generally helps subdue the pain for a day or two following. One major downside to being back at school is all the sitting in folding chairs, etc. during the meetings! I actually brought my own chair- a camping/outdoors chair- to school this week to help me be a bit more comfortable. I'm planning to take some pictures this weekend so I'll be sure to post those soon.
Emily is a little fussy this week, and we're not quite sure what's going on. She has been completely falling apart in the evenings after school. Since she has gone to school every day this summer I can't blame my return to work on her behavior. The only thing I can figure out is that they've transitioned a few new kids into her class and a few of her friends have moved to the Young 3s room, including her friend Eva who she just loves to pieces...so maybe that's it? Whatever the case, I hope it gets worked out soon....I feel so bad for her but these tantrums and fits every night are making us crazy! It's a little like living with Dr. Jekyll/ Mr. Hyde! I just try to take deep breaths and think, "This too shall pass..."
Anyway, just wanted to update quickly. We're still here, still moving right along...just busier now! :)
Definition malfunction
11 years ago





YAY for 33 weeks my sweet friend!! XOXO!!
ReplyDelete