Just wanted to say I am celebrating the number 34 this weekend- I am 34 weeks pregnant and today is Emily's 34 month birthday! I am SO thankful my contractions haven't been horrible since the return to work- still having 20-30 BH ctx every day, but when you count in that I'm awake like ~15 hours or so that's not too bad. I had one Thursday that I thought, for SURE, was the onset of labor....it was RIDICULOUS. It started while I was in the kitchen and I thought I needed to pee so I went in the bathroom...Paul had to come help me up off the toilet and into the living room to lie down b/c I was practically paralyzed from it! It just kept gripping tighter and tighter and tighter...I was all white-knuckled and holding my breath...crazy! But when I laid down it went away and it's not been like that again.
Monday I go to the doc to discuss the next steps. Hard to believe in 7 days, she doesn't have to mandatorily go to NICU, and in 21 days she is considered full term! And I'm still working, which is best of all so I'm not wasting time at home without her here. Belly pics coming this weekend! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment