Emily says so many funny things that I am feeling compelled to write them down. I'll continue to repost this post whenever she says something especially funny!
-Emily climbed into bed with me this morning, lifted up my shirt, and said,"Good Morning, Audrey!!" Now that's a wake up I can live with. Love my sweet girl!
-The other day, she was upstairs, fighting her nap, and yelling out things like, "I am ready now", "I don't need a nap anymore...." and my personal favorite, "Moooomy.....pwease come and get your baby!"
-Me:" Do you want the water or not?" Emily:"Not!"
- Tonight I told Emily I didn't want to rub her back anymore because it was hurting my arm and she said,"Mommy, wemme see your arm." *grabs arm, looks closely* "I fink you are gonna be OK. Now....rub my back." Then she lay down on her pillow and put my hand on her back and said, "There.....that's my sweet girl."
-Emmy felt Audrey kick today...her eyes got HUGE and she yelled, "Baby Audrey give me high 5!!" So precious!
-This afternoon, fter Em got in trouble for hitting: "It is very hard to be good, Mommy!" HAHAHAHA!
-Emily, after I got out of the shower, and I am putting my moisturizer on my face: "MOMMY! Don't rub your ASS!" (her NC accent is getting thicker and thicker...eyes = ass). Let's hope she doesn't share this one at school!
-I asked Emily if she was Mommy's angel...she looked indignant and said, "I not an angel!!"
- She has become obsessed with the movie Charlotte's Web. Now, anytime she doesn't want to do what we are asking her to do, she calls out, "NO- I can't!! I promised Wilbur!" It is SO funny!
- She would absolutely NOT call my father in law this morning to wish him a happy birthday because, she says, it is NOT his birthday (it really is). It is HER birthday (it really isn't!)
- Over the weekend she was sitting in my lap and Audrey was bumping her in the back. She squirmed a few times and then said, "MOMMY, don't poke Emmy in the back!"
- She was riding in the car with Paul and me over the weekend and Paul switched lanes so we could turn. Emily bursts out with, "NO NO DADDY- don't put the car over here!" She also does not appreciate having to stop at red lights. It is hilarious what she notices now!
Me: "Emily, tomorrow is Show and Tell. What are you going to take?"
Emily (with NO hesitation): "My hand."
Me: "Your HAND? You mean, your hand wearing your new bracelets?"
Emily: "No....just my hand."
NEW as of Aug. 2, 2010





No comments:
Post a Comment