Last week I took Emily to the dentist for the first time. She was a true champion- I was so nervous, thinking she would have trouble holding still or wouldn't cooperate when it came time for the exam, but she was great! She held perfectly still for the xrays, listened attentively, held still when she needed to...it was wonderful. I was so proud! They said her teeth looked good- just keep brushing and flossing every day. They said they weren't worried about cavities at all! She ended up getting to pick a prize from the goody basket and I let her take a business card back to school (she wanted to show her friends the actual dentist...as in, she was her to go with us!) and she still had the card in her hand when I picked her up later. Such a sweet girl!
 |
| Entering the tiny patient entrance at the peds dentist- so cute! |
 |
| Waiting to see Dr Kim! |
 |
| Her teeth, post-cleaning (nevermind the rash- she had a reaction to the gloves. :/ ) |
Perfect teeth! Beautiful little girl! :) You give me hope for Collin's appointment on Thursday!
ReplyDelete