Today Paul took Audrey to the pediatrician for her 4 month appointment (he is on vacation this week and I would have had to take time off work). Here's her stats:
Weight: 13lbs1oz (25th percentile)
Length: 24 inches (50th percentile)
Head circumference: I will have to check with Paul!
While she was in the office Audrey threw up pretty significantly (Paul said the most he's ever seen). Poor girl! Dr Y watched her for a few minutes and decided that Audrey PROBABLY has reflux/ silent reflux like Emily did (and Paul and I both deal with it too). So, she wrote her a prescription for Zantac and she will begin taking that 2x/ day. I hate for her to already be on medicine but I hate for her to be uncomfortable, too. She noticed that Audrey HATES tummy time and basically just lies her head down and cries....I seem to remember another little girl who did the same thing! She did say that Audrey has good head control (we sit her up away from us a lot and her head hardly shakes anymore at all). Overall, a good appointment! She had some shots and Paul was surprised at how hard she cried....I was not sorry to miss that at all! She goes back in 2 months for her 6 month visit.
Definition malfunction
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment