Saturday, January 1, 2011

Singalong with Emily

Emily's new favorite thing to do is sing. Loudly.  And so, I began listening carefully to her songs...and this is what I have heard:

Jingle Bells
Vashing frew dee snow,
In a one-horse wopen sleigh,
ghrie ogngreioghr infkbn gfgieorg hewnbf [indiscernible jibberish]
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all dee way
Oh what fun it is to ride in a one- horse wopen sleigh
HEY
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all dee way
Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse wopen sleigh.

Jesus Loves Me
Jesus loves me, this I know
For dee Bible tells me so
Little ones to him be gone (<---- OMG!!)
Day are weak....[mumblemumblemumble]
YES, JESUS LOVES ME! YES, JESUS LOVES ME!
YES, JESUS LOVES ME!
Dee Bible tells me so.

Jesus Loves the Little Children
Jesus loves a little chiiiiiild-REN,
ALL DA CHILDREN OF DA WOOOOOORD
Red and yellow....precious precious night
JESUS LOVES A LITTLE CHILDREN OF DA WOOOOOOORD!

Baa, Baa, Black Sheep
Baa, baa, black sheet,
have you any rule,
Yes sir, yes sir,
flea bags fur.
One for my master,
one for a day,
one for my little buddy who lives in the way.
Baa, baa, black sheet,
have you any rule?
Yes sir, yes sir,
flea bags fur!

That's only a sampling of some of the entertainment we're getting these days...so funny! I'll post more as I catch all the new lyrics.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment