Audrey had her one year well child visit today. We actually saw our new pediatrician, Dr. P, today (we haven't been the doctor since North Carolina). Audrey's stats:
- weight: 19lbs 8.5oz (35th %)
- height: 28.5 inches (25th %)
- head circ: 44cm (50th%)
Her growth has been right on track and our doctor said she looks good! Audrey was WILD in the exam room- squirming and twisting and trying to get out of my lap. It was crazy! Dr. P could see a few more teeth coming in, and we noticed that she's getting a premolar too! Maybe that's why she was so cranky last week?
We have our next swallow study next Tuesday and hopefully Audrey will pass. We did get the OK to move to whole milk, so we'll start trying that soon I guess. I am not ready for her to grow up but I am certainly ready to not buy formula anymore!
She got 3 shots today- one in each arm and one in her leg. She cried SO hard...she is very sensitive anyway (she cries when I tell her NO, lol) so this was extra bad. Poor girl! After a few minutes of snuggling she finally calmed down...I feel bad for any kids in the waiting room!
She will go back to the dr with me during Emily's appointment next month, so she can get her flu shot...then she goes back Dec. 6 for her 15 month visit. The days are passing quickly!
Definition malfunction
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment