Bet that title got your attention, didn't it?! :) JUST KIDDING- there are no twins on the way for us. Ever. Let's just make that clear, ok?
I'm talking about Emily and Audrey being twins. Aside from their looks (because, with the exception of Audrey's eyes, which appear to be turning
green [like her mommy's!!!!!!], we think they look exactly alike)....I'm talking about the eerily similar ways we're noticing that they are alike.
For instance- when Emily was a baby, her feet moved NON STOP. I mean every minute of every day- even in her sleep! We are now seeing that Audrey's feet are doing the same thing! I've been around lots of babies and I don't think most babies move their feet quite this much.
Also- when Emily was a baby, she didn't crawl for the longest time- she would do this rolling across the floor routine and would arch her back and scoot on the back of her head....guess who is doing this now! I'm just shocked at how similar they are, especially given that Emily does not act like a baby at all, so it's not like she's showing Audrey how to do this stuff. It's so funny to watch Audrey grow up and do so many of the same things that Emmy did. Here's some pictures to prove my point:
 |
| Emily | | | |
 |
| Audrey | |
 |
| Emily modeling the back arch. |
 |
| Audrey's own version of the back arch. |
 |
| Emily |
 |
| Audrey |
 |
| Emily |
 |
| Audrey |
It's crazy, right??
No comments:
Post a Comment