Sunday, June 6, 2010

Saturday Fun at the Ranch!




Yesterday we took Emily to a super cool ranch near here. The beginning part of the property is a petting zoo and then there's a safari-type road you can drive through where you can feed the animals right from your car! At one point a baby zebra and it's mother came up to my window and I fed them...I was too scared to touch them (I was afraid the mama might get protective and hurt my car!) but it was incredible to see them so close. We also saw a baby giraffe, which, if you know me, you know that made my day! I love giraffes so a baby giraffe was just icing on the cake. We had a great day!

It was SO much fun and she loved every second of it. Especially the part where she got to walk in public, and not have to ride in her stroller! She is so so big. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment