Emily has started to enjoy summer type things already, even though it's just now Memorial Day weekend! Popsicles, swimming in her little pool (thanks Granny and Grandaddy!) and riding her tricycle all around the cul-de-sac in front of our house, plus going to see the horses at the farm behind our neighborhood are all daily pastimes.
Also, yesterday she begged for me to paint her fingernails as well as her toenails...now, we've done toenails lots of times but she's never had me paint her
fingernails before and she was SOOOO proud when they were done. She looks so precious!
I am so excited for school to end so she and I can have relaxing mornings and go to school (daycare) at a leisurely pace! I am teaching summer school so we will have 3 weeks of structured mornings but it's ok- I only work half days so I can go get her as soon as nap is over (around 2pm). I am so excited for our trip to the beach too- just 20 more days! Emily asks every morning when we are going to HER ocean...I can't wait to answer her with "today!"





No comments:
Post a Comment