So we have officially made the transition to “two working parent family” status. I went back to work today and Emily spent time with Miss Jamey and Derrick. She seems to LOVE it there (she will hardly even acknowledge that I am there to pick her up!) so I am pleased about that, for sure. It is very hard to leave her but every day will get better, I’m sure. And I am making absolutely sure to spend all my evening time with her before she goes to bed-- no napping, TV watching, etc. is going on- we are just playing and enjoying each other’s company until it’s time for her to go to bed. It’s so weird to think of myself of as a “working Mom” but it is what it is. I am at a great school so I need to focus on the good parts and not on being away from Emmy. She is having fun all day long- and who wouldn’t want that for their baby?





No comments:
Post a Comment