Emily has a new trick-- she can use her thumb and forefinger in the pincer grasp!!! Basically, this means she can pick up an item as small as a Cheerio and feed it to herself! I was feeding her out of my palm today (she refused her baby food AGAIN-- we think her tooth/teeth might just break through at any moment) so I was sort of begging her to eat and allowing her to snack outside her high chair, which we never do. She plucked the puffs and cheerios out of my hand and popped them right into her own mouth! I was even able to get a few pictures of it!
Also-- today marks Week 38, Day 4 of Emily's life, which, coincidentally, is how pregnant I was when I delivered her. Seems like my pregnancy went by so quickly in comparison to how long she's been in our lives!
Tomorrow we go for her 9 month pictures...I can't even wrap my mind around how fast the time goes.





No comments:
Post a Comment