Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Allison's Birthday!

I had a simply incredible day today-- tons of phone calls, texts, emails, facebook messages... so many people wished me a happy birthday and it was very nice.  My closest girlfriends took me to lunch, which was delicious.  Paul got me some beautiful gifts and I learned about the store White House | Black Market...(for better or for worse, right Paul?) ;)  My MIL treated me to a few new items from WHBM and I treated myself to a few as well.  She cooked a delicious meal for all of us and a scrumptious apple pie for dessert.  My babies helped me blow out my candles (this is blurry but I love it anyway!) Hands down, best day I've had in a long, long time.  Thanks for making me feel special!


This one is blurry but I love that my girls helped me blow out my candles!






No comments:

Post a Comment