Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My precious girl

Last night I told Emily goodnight and mentioned I wasn't feeling well. 
She asked me why. 
I said I thought I was getting a cold. 
She asked why I was cold. 
I said I wasn't COLD, I was getting a cold...when your nose is runny and your head hurts and you don't feel good. 
She said I should take some medicine. 
I told her I would. 
She touched my cheek so gently and said, "I will make you feel better, my precious girl." 

Melted. My. Heart. I don't know where this sudden burst of sweetness is coming from, but I love it!  She is compassionate, gentle, loving...it's so precious.  She is melting Paul and I both with the unexpected hugs and kisses.  I love that sweet girl so much it hurts.


1 comment:

  1. That made me tear up Gator. I love it when Wynnie says stuff like that. :)

    ReplyDelete