Emily is 3 years and 1 month old today! She is growing bigger, stronger, and cuter every day.
Here's what's going on this month:
- She has picked up "but why?" at school. Now everything is "But WHHYYYY? WHY Mommy?" It was cute for the first couple of days... :)
- She can ride her bike and pedal and steer at the same time.
- She saw the number 2010 the other day and said, "Look Mommy....'fousand ten!" I was floored! Her class does calendar math every day so I guess she's picking up on it!
- She can get herself fully dressed- all clothes!
- She can zip her own jacket.
- She can cut with scissors and use liquid glue.
- She can count to 28.
- She can make a snake with Play Doh.
- She is getting so much better at cooking with me. Paul even braved letting her stand on a chair and help with making pancakes! I was shocked and scared but she did so well. She is doing better with following directions when we cook together.
Overall she's had a great month. She is acting out a little more (maybe she has realized Audrey is here to stay?) and we are working through it. Some days I feel like she's the most irrational person in the world, haha! My friends who have 3 year olds tell me that they're kids are doing it too so I guess it's par for the course. When is her next birthday? ;) Just kidding. She is my sweet big girl and I love her more every day (even on the hard days). Make sure you check out her pictures on the Albums page!
No comments:
Post a Comment