We're still ticking- just 5 more days till we are considered "safe" to deliver. I am feeling very uncomfortable and I really feel like Emily has "dropped" yet again. I have a lot of pain/ pressure so I'm thinking that means our days are numbered. She is getting so big and strong now- she pushes out so hard with her feet!
Yesterday Paul and I were watching my belly and all of a sudden you could see the obvious outline of a foot! We touched it and could feel her tiny little toes- it was so cute.
I am gradually getting more emotional- I cried watching some news story the other night about an African choir that came to town. I have no idea what was so moving about it but I burst into tears....and then Paul and I had a good laugh at what a crazy woman I've become.
We'll keep you posted if anything changes. For now, Miss Emily is still baking in there! :)
Definition malfunction
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment