Wednesday, September 12, 2007

H-O-M-E



This morning we had another u/s and a non-stress test (NST) to monitor for ctx and I again had a "quiet' uterus so I am at home now. I am on modified bedrest- every hour I need to spend 50 minutes sitting or lying down, getting up basically only to use the bathroom. My only outings between now and when she is born will be to go to the doctor. I am going for weekly appointments which will include a BPP (biophysical profile u/s to monitor her growth and check her fluid level), NST, and internal cervical checks. Basically, once the rest of my cervix is gone it will begin to dilate and we will deliver whenever active labor starts--there's no more meds they can/will give to stop it. So, cross your fingers, toes, legs, eyes, everything you've got that we make it at least till Sept. 28-- that puts us at 35 weeks and 1 day, which, if all is well with her when she's born, means she avoids a NICU stay and can leave with us to go home. Woo hoo! Just 16 more days of baking and we can have a baby! :)

I'm so glad I did all her laundry last weekend! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment