Today my friend Laurie, her husband Matthew, and their little boy Nicholas came to visit us. Laurie and I “met” over 2 years ago (really, almost 3 years ago) on an Internet chat site for people who were trying to conceive a pregnancy. She and I and 8 other ladies branched off from that group and made a private Yahoo group....now, 88,000 emails later (that is the true number!!) we are still chatting every day. All of us have at least one 2 year old (Jess has 2 year old twins) and some of us have gone on to add Baby Number 2 to the mix. We are closer, even though some of us have not met, than I am to a lot of my friends whom I see every day.
Anyway, Laurie, Matthew and Nicholas came to spend some time with us and we had a great time! The kids played so well together and were so funny! We enjoyed hanging out and watching them interact. Then we packed it up and headed to get some yummy pizza for lunch. After lunch we were infringing on naptime so they headed back home and so did we. We are hoping in the spring to meet up at the Zoo and hang out again!
Thanks a ton to Matthew for driving your precious family up to see us. I’m glad we got to spend some time together, friends!





No comments:
Post a Comment