Can you believe it? Emily is 11 months old! She is growing bigger and wilder every day. As I mentioned previously, she is now cruising through the house and getting into lots of mischief! :) She has begun making us play pat-a-cake (she claps our hands together for us!) and also plays peek a boo with us too! She is trying new foods including.....cow’s milk! We have started the transition from formula to milk and so far all seems to be going well. She likes milk although I’m not sure how well it will be received once it’s not mixed with formula and is COLD. Typically cold items are quickly rejected by Emmy so we’re anxious to see what happens when she is presented with cold milk in a cup.
Speaking of cups, we are also trying to phase out her bottle, beginning this week. I am hopeful by her birthday that she’ll only have the bottle for one meal/ day. Here’s to hoping!
Last weekend we enjoyed a visit by Emily’s godfather Ryan. He is now stationed close to us in North Carolina so we are so excited to have him with us again. Also, Granny and Grandaddy and Grandma Frances stopped by on their way to the beach and Em got to “drive” Grandaddy’s motorcycle!! She was so excited and was bouncing around on it...so funny!
For her “Month Day” we bought Emily a car!! She got the Step 2 cruising buggy in pink and purple and L-O-V-E-S it!! New pics in her Month 12 album....so cute!
One last funny thing-- I bought Emmy a baby toothbrush hoping that she would let me brush these 3.5 sparkling chompers she has....but she would much rather brush MY teeth with it! Her godmother Valerie recommended a different kind than what I bought (she likes the baby Orajel rubbery one) so I bought it and will try it tonight.





No comments:
Post a Comment