I had my 37 week appointment today and I have a wonderful announcement- Emily's days in Womb Land are numbered!!! We have an induction scheduled for Monday October 22 (38 weeks and 4 days).
The doc said Emily's ultrasounds that we do every Tuesday look great and that she is a great weight for her age. During the visit he said he wanted to make an appointment for next Friday and asked if I was comfortable- hahahahahahahah-- that's a big fat NO!!! He offered to look at induction dates and I told him I'd love him forever if we could talk about it. He left the room for a few minutes to look at the call calendar and came back with either the 21st or the 22nd. The 21st IS a day closer, I know...but it's my puppy Booker's first birthday- so I just couldn't let Emily's arrival overshadow his "big day". I'm sure after she's born we won't even know we HAVE dogs, let alone remember their birthdays! :)
So there we have it! Tomorrow starts the SINGLE DIGIT countdown to parenthood for us! Paul and I are beyond excited and can't wait to meet our little lady. Of course, if she came before then that would be great too, but it's just super nice to have an end in sight. T minus 10 days!! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment