Soooo much is happening around here! We are crazy busy- I will let the photos speak for themselves.
We've finally, FINALLY gotten to play outside. It's been nice out but still pretty chilly- I wonder if spring is ever coming our way?
Emily has been helping Audrey learn to pedal her tricycle. It is really precious listening to her encourage her little sister!
Lots of swinging, even if we're bundled up!
And lots, I mean LOTS of posing for photos. Emily is suddenly very fond of modeling for me (again- she runs hot and cold on this, lol!) These were all taken the same day but I love how expressive she is. She kept saying, "Now take one of me here! Now let me do this! Now go over here and do it from here!" So funny.
She has even tried out some new things for me (I'm currently taking a class that is keeping me super busy. Looking forward to the growth that will likely come of it!)
She joined me for lunch at Bob Evans one day- I love our special days. :)
Definition malfunction
11 years ago
























No comments:
Post a Comment