Emily is growing so much, so fast- here's what life is like with her this month.
--She loved having 9 little girls over for a Valentine's party. I loved having some of the moms stick around to help me with hair, nails, and snacks for said 10 little girls, lol! They had so much fun and I think this might become a new tradition for Emily. She talked about it for days after!
-She loved going to Disney on Ice and had a great time. I am always impressed at how good the show is, and this year was no different. I know- if Disney puts their name on it, it's going to be impressive...but they really were over the top this year. I adored the Tinkerbell/fairies portion of it- if it comes to your town, you should definitely try to attend!
-Emily also loved having me come to read to her school dressed as the Cat in the Hat. It's funny- in the morning she was FURIOUS that they were having a "mystery reader" and said she didn't like it when other kids' moms came in to read. Imagine her surprise when I bounded out in my cat outfit! She was thrilled!
-She also really enjoyed helping me work on lighting and trying out my new backdrop. She is so funny- once she gets it in her mind that she wants to participate, she really goes all out-- see below! What a ham!
-She also really enjoyed getting to spend a little tiny bit of time outside. This has been the LONGEST WINTER EVER and we are so tired of it...hoping some warm days will soon be upon us. This is crazy!



























LOVE the pic of you as Cat in the Hat with your girls! And I want to come to your Valentine party and do girly stuff some time!! :) XOXO!!
ReplyDelete