Thursday, August 2, 2012

Audrey is 23 Months Old!

Our wild and crazy baby is growing like a little weed!  Here's what life is like this month:

- She is talking ALL THE TIME.  Her speech is very clear and easy to understand...I would guess we can understand 95% of it, and the other 5% is very frustrating for her and leads to tantrums, lol!

- She can take her own clothes off, especially at naptime.

- She RUNS everywhere.  There is no "walking" anymore.

- She loves to play with Emily and the neighbor's girls.  She is always looking for them and wanting to visit friends. It's so cute!  She plays with them like she's 4 years old, too!

- She yells "ouch" the whole time I comb her hair and fix it because Emily yells when I do hers.  Thanks, Em. ;)

- She has gotten to be a little more difficult with eating these days- very picky and she will just shove it away and say, "No, I don't want it!" if it's not what she wants.  One night she ate a single bean for dinner. :/  She does, however, LOVE a 9am ice cream cone at her Granny's house:

 

- She now cries when I leave her with my in laws and cries when I come back and it's time to go.  There's just no pleasing her, haha!

- She like to "help" me put things away:



- She has been riding in her little pink car and in the Barbie jeep a lot and loves to do so.

- She can climb up the ladder to the swingset now.  TERRIFYING!

-  She loves to cuddle with Emily in my bed in the mornings and watch a show together.

Sometimes I even join in!

 

















- She has really enjoyed all the smoothies we've been drinking, thanks to my Ninja blender they gave me for Mother's day. 

 





















 - She likes to hide among the pillows:

 


 That's life right now! I can't believe she'll be TWO years old in a month!  Stay tuned- The Very Hungry Caterpillar birthday party is right around the corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment