Emily has had a wonderful month! She is growing bigger, stronger, and smarter every single day- she is constantly amazing us! Here's what life is like with her right now.
- She performed in her dance recital and did a GREAT job. We were so proud! She knew every step and danced the whole thing, even when the other girls around her hesitated. I just loved seeing her on stage in her precious outfit!
- She also sang in her preschool program and did a great job there as well. The program was so sweet and a nice preview for what we will be experiencing next year when SHE is a preschool graduate!! :) They also had Costume Day the next week- a big hit!
- She is reading all kinds of things. Can you see this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjjiiMvm0Uc
AMAZING! She is brilliant...I mean, I already knew that but she is seriously the smartest child I know.
- She and Audrey will sit together now and watch a show, or will play upstairs together. I adore how much they love each other- melts my heart!
- She knows about jokes now and when we say something funny or sarcastic to her she'll just look at us and say, "No- you're joking!" It's almost funnier than when she would fall for what we said!
- Speaking of being funny, Emily is really, really funny. Just the other day she was listening to Paul and I having a conversation. Paul mentioned that he might have to do a TV promotion for the hospital and I asked Emily if she wanted Daddy to be on TV. She blurted out, "NO-- only me!" So funny!
- She went to the dentist and still has no cavities. Pretty great for someone who hates to brush her teeth!
- She has become somewhat of a picky eater lately. I don't love it, that's for sure. It's hard to get her to eat any vegetables except corn and green beans, and she really would just prefer to eat chicken nuggets, green beans, and macaroni and cheese for every dinner. Sigh.
Thanks for checking in on our girl and be sure to check out all the photos from this month in the Picasa albums. :)
Definition malfunction
11 years ago












No comments:
Post a Comment