Audrey is growing like a little weed! She is SUCH a delight and is seriously the best baby I have ever heard of...no kidding. Here's what she's doing right now:
- she is now on mostly formula but still receives expressed frozen milk every day (well, I do thaw it first, wocka wocka wocka). :) I was not able to juggle school and pumping so I am done with that but thankful that our frozen stash should last us through March!
- She drinks 4oz each time, about 7-8x per day.
- Are you ready for this? For a week straight now she has slept either 6 or 8 hours per night. Amazing!
- She loves to smile and coo at us.
- She is trying to laugh (see video below).
- She is in size 1 diapers but will be moving to 1-2s once this pack is gone. I am SO tired of the blowouts!
- She has the cutest little rolls on her thighs...so precious. She's definitely making up for being so small when she was born!
- She is wearing 3 month clothes for a week or 2 now because she is so long the newborn clothes weren't fitting anymore!
- She started at Miss Jamey's house on Monday of this week and is doing so well. She loves to watch the other kids and has adjusted well to a new caregiver. I miss her so much during the day but I am thrilled that she is with Jamey. Jamey is a part of our family and I am so, so thankful that she was able to take care of my sweet girls.
- Audrey is focusing intently on us now and will follow us across the room with her eyes. She also loves to stare at the Christmas tree!
- She LOVES Emily and will stare and smile at her for ever. Emily loves to come over and put her fingers or hair near Audrey's hands so Audrey will grab at her. It is so precious!
- She is getting much better at holding her head up...I think we may try sitting her in the Bumbo seat soon.
- She weighs about 11-12lbs now (my estimate).
Be sure to check out her pictures! We are visiting Santa on Saturday so hopefully I will get some cute ones of the 2 girls with jolly old St Nick. Cross your fingers for me!
Definition malfunction
11 years ago





What a sweet picture of the girls Allie! They are so precious!
ReplyDelete