Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First Kids Meal!


It’s official- Emily had her first complete Kid’s Meal tonight. We met Paul by the hospital because he was on call and then went to Panera for dinner. Paul and I each had the Pick 2 (loooove the Pick 2s!!) and Emily had the grilled cheese and Horizon milk....which she drank partly out of the straw, having figured that out a few nights ago. Such a big girl! While she ate she was being SO ladylike (for once I’m not being one bit sarcastic here!) She ate only tiny bites, threw NO food on the floor (this is huge, people!) and even wiped her mouth with the napkin. I know, right- incredible! She EVEN tried to feed Mommy a little bite of grilled cheese off the table....now how sweet is that? (No, I didn’t eat it, but she didn’t know any different!) She is getting so very very grown up now, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment