OK, we had some major developments here yesterday. Check in Emily's newest album for pics of her doing the most successful tummy time yet!
She is also blowing spit bubbles and is holding her head up incredibly well on her mat. She gets increasingly cuter by the day, and is smiling so much!
She abandoned the infant sling in her bathtub the other night as well. Paul had the idea to let her sit in it without the sling and I don't think we'll ever get her to go back. She loves being able to sit up and see her feet in the water. I put a rubber ducky in there last night and she liked watching him float around, too. She even smacked the water, although I don't think it was necessarily on purpose.
Today or tomorrow her Bumbo seat should arrive- I can't wait to sit her in it and let her experience sitting up without a lap!





No comments:
Post a Comment