HOLY MOLY-- I'm 30 weeks today! I can't believe that Miss Emily will be here in 10 weeks or less... it's so incredible.
She also has a new trick, which I have learned during my last two days sitting through teacher inservice training (BTW, I got a second grade job-13 kids! woo!) Anyway, I've been crossing my arms over what used to be my chest, but now is a shelf, and she kind of "surfaces" and come up and rubs against my arms. It feels amazing! Then, today, we were talking about sexual harassment and the grievance policy, and I swear, she must have been standing up in there, because I felt her body parts in my crotch, ribs, and both sides, all at once!! I was sitting there with this ridiculous grin on my face (I'm pretty sure my new principal thinks I'm immature or something and can't handle sexual harassment policy...LOL) but I couldn't help it. It took everything I had to not burst into giggles- she was like an octopus in there!!!
Also, she gets hiccups 4-5 times per week now. She had them today during the meeting, too (I couldn't tell you one thing I was supposed to learn today. I was waaaaay too distracted by the circus in my belly!!)
Eek- next week I'll be down to single digits!! : O





No comments:
Post a Comment