Monday, June 25, 2007

20 Weeks- Halfway Cooked!



We had my normal OB appt last week (for 20 weeks). As usual, I am a member of the Walking Dead with a BP of 88/56. Yep, barely standing..lol. I still haven't made it back to my pre-pg weight (still 3lbs under where I started) and my doc said he's giving me until next month (24 weeks) to gain weight or we'll be having "serious talks". I am eating, people! :)

Then we got some GREAT news- he wasn't satisfied with some of the u/s shots from my 18 week u/s, so he wrote for another one!! We went back the same day and got good pics of her heart, spine, profile, foot, and double-checked that she's still a lady- and she is!
Her nursery will be completely done by the end of the summer. Paul and I have already bought her crib and changing table and are looking for a dresser (we didn't like the one that matched her set). Look for pics of the nursery sometime before school starts again.

Other than that, no news. She is moving like a wild woman every day and Paul can feel her on the outside now...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment